Tuesday, December 6, 2011

eeeeek!

Week 2 and I've fallen out of my schedule already! Steve had the day off work yesterday, rendering it a pretty useless Uni day. Gorgeous day for a family berry picking adventure though!  The small ones are currently being held fast to the tv by a movie and I am about to attempt round 2 of this weeks tasks. Then I will listen to the lecture.


A little later.....


This weeks tutorial included two videos - thank the lord! I was feeling a little overwhelmed. Both the "History of the Internet" and "Warrior of the .Net" really helped me understand through their graphical description what the Internet is about. I found it amazing to see how much happens in just a few seconds. The proxy trace exercise really drove this idea home - how far we can travel from the comfort of our laptop! We used this site http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/visual-tracert/ to search out where online companies really are. I posted my results on the uni discussion board.



cheers
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment