Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lost in everyday life

Lost in everyday life, in learning, parenting and working.

Therefore, my blogging for Net102 has died off considerably, however I have been working really hard  on this module.

In the first essay, I investigated how the Internet has changed the way woman make decisions during pregnancy. Essay writing doesn't come easily to me, so I am super happy with the credit I achieved. This essay also gave me the opportunity to get my idea's on everyday life theories onto paper.

THEN, the big essay. Paralysed by stress, I'm not sure I have achieved all I wanted for this one. 2 weeks until I know if I at least delivered an essay that can pass!.....I think I will publish my assignments on the blog. When I'm doing assignments I look for examples of ones in the past, just seeing that it is in fact possible really helps my head! It is important to note though, that these assignments are submitted works and if you copy them it is plagiarism and also kind of rude.....

Back to my learning portfolio reflections essay I go!

cheers
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment