Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An ending & new beginnings...

In a crazed tornado of uni work, I submitted the 2nd essay for Net102 and the learning reflections document.

I found the essay, the most challenging thing I've written to date in my student career, and to be honest by the time I handed it in I was counting marks to see if I could get away with a high fail for it. So, when I received the essay back yesterday with a DISTINCTION I was so amazed. And, a little proud of myself. I really enjoyed the challenge of attempting to wrap my mind around the concepts of identity, space, time and community.

Enough about Net102, it is now the past. Med104 Engaging Media is where the action is at this study period. Already I am a little nervous. The creative side of the major assessment freaks me out!

BUT

I am on my way, well and truly on my way now, to my BA Internet Communications, and overall, feeling really happy with my decision to take up studying online.

cheers
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment